Does your head spin when you have a ton of work to do? Mine does. And then you don’t know where to start. You get kind of frozen? I know what you mean. Everything seems to be a “top” priority, when you know not everything really can be.
Holidays are coming up and there will be even more pressure and demands on your time. I want to help! I don’t want you to get squeezed and feel more stress. I want you to feel on top of the world. Instead of waiting for the wall of work to fall down and crush you, wouldn’t you feel better to be prepared in advance? You also know that when you are stressed and overwhelmed at work, it spills into your personal life, too. So what are you going to do?
That’s why I have created a “Holiday” special, “Save Your Sanity and Getting it Done.”
- You will have a plan to get more accomplished.
- You will learn strategies to manage your stress, so you will stop being frenzied and be able to focus better, get more done.
- You will learn solutions to overcome key time zappers
- You will manage your time better, and you will have more time do what is truly important and critical.
- You will get more accomplished in less time, have less stress and your income will go up.
Now that’s how I define relief and saving you sanity. How about you? I’ve made the program easy. It won’t take hours and hours to get results. You know the adage “an ounce of prevention yields a pound of cure.” Well, a few minutes devoted to improving your sanity and managing your time will pay forward for months and years to come.
Now is the time to act because this teleclass is starting in less than a week. Yes, it starts on Monday, November 12th. We are jumping on this NOW. Now, because I want you to benefit sooner than later. Now, because I know you want results sooner than later.
“Holiday” special: “Save Your Sanity and Getting it Done” Teleclass:
Session #1 Never Stress about forgetting dates and other stuff again.
- Remember important dates without stress.
- Learn the impact of mental clutter on your productivity.
- Find out 5 keys to reducing your mental clutter.
Session #2 End Email Overwhelm
- Learn how to stay on top of the avalanche of email.
- Discover 5 simple tips to reduce email overwhelm.
- Discover the most important key on your keyboard to manage emails.
- Avoid client email catastrophe
Session #3 Find what you need, when you need it.
- Learn how you can turn hidden papers to viewed quickly.
- Discover cost of spending time looking for papers.
- Learn how to develop a functional Filing system for:
Session #4 Stay Clear and Focused despite distractions
- Discover interruptions and distractions that you may overlook.
- Realize the financial impact of these interruptions and distractions.
- Learn steps to get back in control.
- Know your boundaries and how to control them
- Four –45 minute teleclass to minimize time out of your day-
- Every week we’ll tackle a topic in depth to improve your time management
- Goals and accountability established weekly —which is critical to success
- There will be a question and answer period to address your personal challenges
- Sessions will be recorded in case you miss a session, or to re-listen to them at your convenience.
About every business person feels pushed by all the demands on their time. I get it. I ask you, are you happy with the way things are? Do you want things to change, or do you want to stay in this place where you are constantly frenzied and out of control and not being able to make as much money as you would like?
Rosie Aiello, MBA is the founder of ClearVista Consulting, which specializes in productivity and organizing consultancy for small businesses. She works with busy entrepreneurs who want to have less stress and more time to grow their business. She brings over 30 years of experience in areas including corporate finance, non-profits, small businesses, and living and working internationally. Juggling many hats, a business owner who has difficulty being organized, or is trying to manage without systems in place will more likely be wasting time, making poor decisions and become overwhelmed, all of which impede success.