“Decision Making Made Easier.“
“Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision“
Peter Drucker (1909-2005) Author, professor, management consultant and self-described “social ecologist”
- DO: You have difficulty making decisions?
- DO: You have a tendency to make last minute decisions?
- DO: You feel pushed into making decisions when you are not ready?
- DO: You ask yourself at a certain moment in the day whether you should work or go to the gym, then do neither?
- DO: Realize many decisions become difficult simply because you haven’t planned ahead for the action.
- DO: Schedule your days 2 to 3 days out so you don’t have to decide at the last minute what to do with your time.
- RESULT: When you don’t plan your days ahead of time, you will have difficulty trying to make decisions on what to do with your time the moment arrives, i.e., indecision creeps in. Decide which activities and tasks you want to do 1, 2 or 3 days in advance. That eliminates the “What am I going to do during this moment?” You waste time when you don’t make decisions on how you plan to use your time. Planning is critical and should be an integral part of your day and week. When you wait until the last minute to make a decision on what to do, you will find you are not prepared adequately, then you either avoid the action or task, you don’t execute it fully or properly, you realize you don’t now have enough time for it–all of which can make you feel defeated, unaccomplished and frustrated.
Your time is precious. Manage it wisely.Your time is your money. If you are having challenges but are now ready to create a more organized and productive environment, then don’t hesitate to contact ClearVista Consulting to get yourself on the right track and improve your profits.