How to Stay Up When You’re Down…
- DO: Realize that not every day you are going to be functioning at 100%.
- DO: Realize you are greater and better than you think.
- DO: Take a mental “vacation”–daydream until you are smiling!
- DO: Turn up your happy meter by reading positive affirmations.
- DO: Turn up your happy meter by connecting with someone who makes you happy.
- DO: Jump up and down to get your energy flowing.
- DO: Reach out and call a friend or colleague who can boost you up.
- DO: Avoid negative people and the news.
- DO: One task well to feel your day wasn’t completely shot.
If you are having difficulty overcoming procrastination, or recognizing where or how you might be wasting time, want to have more time money or fun freedom, then contact me for a no-cost Profit Accelerator Strategy Session– CLICK HERE to Contact me.
Your time is precious. Manage it wisely.(SM)
You don’t need to continue to struggle and try to figure it out by yourself. You’re wasting time, money and energy! To get started on your profitable path, Click here: ClearVista
Tell a friend to Sign Up for their own One Minute Productivity Tip and receive a FREE ebook: Get Organized: 7 Critical Steps to Small Business Success.
To become more productive and manage your work and life with ease, contact Rosie. Book now to get started with a Complimentary Profit Accelerate Strategy Session.