“That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”-Steve Jobs
Develop The Art Of Anti-Busyness to Increase Your Productivity and Lower Your Stress
- DO: You run around at lightning speed, like the roadrunner, zipping here and there to get things done?
- DO: People get out of your way so you can move faster unencumbered?
- DO: You end up exhausted, stressed and depleted?
- DO: Reflect well on your well-being, or lack of it.
- DO: Realize that being productive is not about doing lots of things quickly and ineffectively. It’s doing the right things in the right manner.
- DO: Stop over-booking your schedule.
- DO: Identify and prioritize your activities.
- DO: Take a real break from your tech devices, even just 30 minutes.
- DO: Take a few deep breaths to calm yourself.
- DO: Delegate or hire others to support you.
- DO: Get professional support so you don’t continue to spin out.
- DO: Focus and work on the next step only.
RESULT: With so many demands placed on you—either from others or ones you place on yourself, it’s easy to spin out of control. Working like crazy until your brain is fried not only hurts you physically and emotionally, but your business and relationships suffer. Your day has quickly filled with busy activities that wear you down, don’t bring you joy and don’t bring you the income and life you deserve. When you learn the art of anti-busyness and the steps to manage your time properly, there won’t be a need to run around like the roadrunner. Challenge yourself to slow down and focus on your priorities, one at a time.
Your time is precious. Manage it wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. (SM)
If you have difficulty getting things done, overcoming procrastination, or recognizing where or how you might be wasting time, and want to have more time, money or fun freedom, then contact me for a NO-COST Profit Accelerator Strategy Session— CLICK HERE to Contact me.
If you are afraid of systems, or just don’t have a clue how to have or create a system in your business to make your life easier, then contact me.
Your time is precious. Manage it wisely.(SM)
You don’t need to continue to struggle and try to figure it out by yourself. You’re wasting time, money and energy! To get started on your profitable path sooner, Click here for a free strategy session: ClearVista