“Yes, there are jewels in your JUNK email folder”
Flooded with emails? Yep, I’m sure.
It takes knowing a good system and one that you maintain to stay on top of all the emails you’re getting.
But I’m not going to go over that system in this blog.
Instead, I want to tell you why you need to also check your JUNK email folder daily.
Don’t roll your eyes. Are you saying, “Are you kidding Rosie? I can barely keep up on the regular emails.”
But there are jewels in your JUNK that you are missing.
I’m on my own mailing list as I’m sure are most coaches and consultants who send out marketing or course work email communications.
Often I find my own emails going into the JUNK folder!
This is why when you join a program or someone’s email list that you put their address in your contact list, but then again it’s still not a guarantee it won’t go to junk.
- Create the habit of checking your JUNK or spam folder daily. If you have a Gmail account, then check the social or promotional email accounts, too.
- Course work emails or other important emails where you requested information frequently fall into that folder.
- Clean out your JUNK/spam folders each time. Do massive deletes (hold at the same time the shift and arrow keys.)
- NEVER open up emails in your JUNK folder as that will open you to other possible spam.
- Drag or use the move option to move the email to your INBOX folder.
- NOT all JUNK is JUNK. There can be JEWELS in your JUNK.
- Arguments and misunderstandings can happen because someone said they sent an email but you deny it; only to find that it was sitting in your junk mail. It’s your responsibility to check there.
- If you let the emails in your JUNK folder add up you’ll miss important emails. You just won’t be able to find them among the hundreds (or thousands) buried there.
- Avoid overwhelm by checking the spam folder frequently. I check my daily. It takes seconds to clear it out and move legitimate emails to the Inbox folder.
Take 3 minutes a day to go through your JUNK/spam/promotion/social folders.
Move legitimate emails to your inbox to read.
Many times I have found extremely important emails sitting in the supposed JUNK folder.
Now it’s your turn to look for the Jewels in your JUNK folder
Go out there—“choose to live your life fully, show the world your love and kindness, and create the joyful life and business you love and deserve.”
If you continue to have challenges, connect with me. Asking for help is a sign of strength and confidence, not a sign of weakness.
Click on my Facebook page to share your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to hear what YOU have to say.
If you like this blog, please share it! “Your Time is Precious. Manage it Wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. “ (SM)
If you have difficulty figuring your goals and priorities, what to delegate, challenges staying focused and getting things done, overcoming procrastination, or recognizing where or how you might be wasting time, and want to have more time, money or fun freedom, then contact me for a NO-COST Profit Accelerator Assessment Session— CLICK HERE to Contact me.
feel overwhelmed with all you have to do,
have difficulty figuring out your goals and priorities, or what to delegate,
have challenges staying focused and getting things done, or overcoming procrastination,
wonder where or how you might be wasting time, and want to have more time, money or fun freedom,
then CLICK HERE to get started for a NO-COST Profit Accelerator Assessment Session