“I’m a Failure. Not.”
- “I’m a Failure. What I did failed. Fail. Fail. Fail”.
- Whoa! It’s easy to get in that frame of mind when things go wrong, or not the way you planned.
- WHAT happens then is a negative attitude spiral, pulling you into a victim mode, and you losing your power.
- INSTEAD, learn to reframe that feeling of failure and see it for what it really is.
- TRY these reframes, all variations on the same theme:
- Failure is your interpretation and perception; so change your interpretation and perception.
- Failing is only practice till you get it.
- Fail towards success. Don’t give up. Keep trying.
- Failure is a success step.
- Failure is the birth ground for new ideas.
- Fail forward.
- Failure is your teacher. Learn the lesson and redirect your actions.
- Challenge: The next time you are tempted to say you failed, choose how you can reframe your thoughts so you can regain your motivation and power.
- Share your reframing ideas.
RESULT: Wallowing in your feelings of failure suck you down and render you powerless to take action that could otherwise propel you forward. Acknowledge your feelings. That’s important. Say it sucks that “it” didn’t work out. But don’t stay in that zone. Analyze how “it” can be better, what steps you can do to improve “it.” Ask for help. Hire a coach if necessary. When you know there is a next action you can take, you’ll feel more empowered, energized, and renewed in your endeavors. You’ll become more excited.
And remember: It’s not about you. You are here to serve others. They are waiting for you. And they will wait for you. They are not giving up on you. So why are you? Keep going. Keep going. One step at a time.
Go out there–choose to live your life fully, show the world your love, and create the joyful life and business you love and deserve.
Click on my Facebook page to share your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to hear what YOU have to say.
If you like this blog, please share it! “Your Time is Precious. Manage it Wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. “ (SM)
If you have difficulty figuring your goals and priorities, what to delegate, challenges staying focused and getting things done, overcoming procrastination, or recognizing where or how you might be wasting time, and want to have more time, money or fun freedom, then contact me for a NO-COST Profit Accelerator Strategy Session— CLICK HERE to Contact me.
feel overwhelmed with all you have to do,
have difficulty figuring out your goals and priorities, or what to delegate,
have challenges staying focused and getting things done, or overcoming procrastination,
wonder where or how you might be wasting time, and want to have more time, money or fun freedom,
then CLICK HERE to get started for a NO-COST Profit Accelerator Strategy Session
You don’t need to continue to struggle and try to figure it out by yourself. You’re wasting YOUR time, money and energy! Get started on your profitable path now.