- Hydrate! Keep a glass of water on your desk at all times.
- Nourish yourself properly.
- Do your most challenging work during your peak performance time.
- Turn off or do not answer phones and emails during that period.
- Take 4 deep breaths and slow exhalations.
- Listen to background sounds or music which helps improve and maintain your focus and concentration by creating a soothing white noise.
- Search on YouTube for these background sounds or music videos to study or work by, or use your own.
- Get adequate rest, at least 7 solid hours.
Results: Sometimes the simplest and most obvious improvement for improved focus and concentration is maintaining your hydration. Your brain needs hydration to function properly. When you know your peak performance time of the day, you’ll optimize your productivity instead of fighting upstream to get work done. Implementing even some of these strategies will significantly increase your focus and concentration, which will reduce your stress while increasing your productivity and your income. Be consistent and you’ll see rapid results.
If you like this blog, please share it! “Your Time is Precious. Manage it Wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. “ (SM)
Are you struggling to move forward, but are aching to take your next big leap? Then click on the link to schedule your a complimentary Next Big Leap Strategy Session NOW (value $350). Your time and life are precious. I’m ready (but maybe a little afraid) to Take My Next Big Leap!
Love is Kind, never terrorizing! Join the Movement!that is! I’m on worldwide mission to end family terrorism (more commonly known as domestic abuse), and to help save 1,000,0000 women so they can to become empowered and confident leaders in their homes and in their businesses. We know that when women and children can exist in a loving and kind environment, they thrive and can contribute to society. Together let’s create a kinder family, community, country and world. The Love is Kind Movement Join the Movement!