“The #1 Killer to Reaching Your Goals”
- First, do you even have your goals written down?
- If not, do it now.
- Do you look at your goals every day?
- If not, then review your goals every day to make sure your actions are fulfilling them.
- But even then, that doesn’t mean you’ll reach your goals.
- The #1 Killer to reaching your goals is lack of consistency.
- Lack of consistency in both application and execution.
- How many times do you start a diet then stop, start/stop? No consistency; no goal attainment.
- How many times do you say you’ll write a blog every week, or every month, but then you miss a week here; a month there? No consistency; no goal attainment.
- How many times do you say you’ll study that program you bought, but you still haven’t finished it? No consistency; no goal attainment.
- How many times….you fill in the blank.
- You’re getting the picture here.
- You can’t create a successful business with starts and stops.
- Consistency is absolutely key to achieve success.
RESULT: Unless you can maintain consistency in your actions, success will continue to elude you, or be a continuous struggle and challenge. Fear may come up so you stop. Old habits creep back in, so you stop. Not being clear in the first place of what you should do prevents you from maintaining consistency. Distractions and interruptions may pull you completely off track not for a moment but from the entire project. What do you need to do to create consistency in execution of your plans? It’s only with proper execution do you get results.
Click on my Facebook page to share your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to hear what YOU have to say.
If you like this blog, please share it! “Your Time is Precious. Manage it Wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. “ (SM)
Love is Kind, never terrorizing! Join the Movement!that is! I’m on worldwide mission to end family terrorism (more commonly known as domestic abuse), and to help save 1,000,0000 women so they can to become empowered and confident leaders in their homes and in their businesses. We know that when women and children can exist in a loving and kind environment, they thrive and can contribute to society. Together let’s create a kinder family, community, country and world. The Love is Kind Movement Join the Movement!