“Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy”. —Wayne Gretzky, former Canadian ice hockey player
““Procrastination and the Surprising Costs…””
- DO: You regret when you’ve put off something?
- DO: Realize that you will have less time to do a thorough job when you’ve procrastinated.
- DO: Note that you are prone to make more errors when you’ve procrastinated.
- DO: Realize that procrastinating doesn’t really make you happier by putting off something you don’t like; actually you’ll more likely have feelings of guilt.
- DO: Understand that Procrastination negatively impacts your health by causing stress.
- DO: You think you are a chronic procrastinator?
- DO: Note that chronic procrastinators are more likely to postpone other actions that negatively impact their health—eating healthfully, exercising and getting adequate sleep.
- DO: Understand that day after day of postponement add up to years of neglect on your body, when recovery may be too late or costly.
- DO: Realize that procrastinating really is letting life slip by.
- DO: You want to let your goals in life slip by?
- DO: Remember your time is precious here on earth
RESULT: Think twice before you allow yourself to slip into the “ease” of procrastination of the moment. Sometimes when you procrastinate, you’ll never get the opportunity again. Sometimes when you procrastinate, your hurriedness to make up for lost time will result in errors, causing more time to be wasted. Studies show that procrastination causes stress and makes you unhappier, which only add to your lack of productivity. So next time you are tempted to procrastinate, ask yourself, “Do I want to be unhappier?” More to come…
Your time is precious. Manage it wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. (SM)
Are you struggling to move forward, but are aching to take your next big leap? Then schedule your Next Big Leap Strategy Session NOW. Your time and life are precious. I’m ready to Take My Next Big Leap!
Love is Kind, never terrorizing! Join the Movement!that is! I’m on worldwide mission to end family terrorism (more commonly known as domestic abuse), and to help save 1,000,0000 women so they can to become empowered and confident leaders in their homes and in their businesses. We know that when women and children can exist in a loving and kind environment, they thrive and can contribute to society. Together let’s create a kinder family, community, country and world. The Love is Kind Movement Join the Movement!