“Are you really living a “Purposeful” life?”
- Have you noticed how much talk there’s been around how important it is to identify and follow your true life’s “purpose,” that special “why” that burns in your heart that you know you’re THE one to do that special work to help others?
- If you don’t know your purpose, you can easily slip into the realm of the average, the unfulfilled, and meld into the mediocrity of life.
- That would be sad because you’d spend many years of your precious life doing the ordinary, the “have to’s, should’s and ought to’s and wonder at the end of your life, why didn’t I create a meaningful life me, and for those around me?
- You might ask, “Why was I responding to life acting like a robot going through the actions with little passion about my work and life, thinking that’s all there is and that’s all I can do?
- Watch out though: the trap is that even if you know your life’s purpose, you may still end up not fulfilling your life’s purpose.
- Because you’re not living each day purposefully.
- You’re not consciously and intentionally choosing how you spend your day.
- For each moment, you have a choice of how you will use your sacred time.
- “Will I write my blog today?”
- “Will I answer that call now?”
- “Will I meditate now, later, not today?”
- Or, “Will I let distractions, overwhelm, interruptions, or new hot ideas, pull me away from my important work?”
- Will you let a frivolous moment of excitement pull you off course?
- You get to choose. It’s your life.
The easiest way to lose your freedom is not to have any intentions or purpose for your day.
You need to be aware of the things that sap, suck, sting your purpose.
Clearly identify your purpose. Write it out. Come back to it and rework it as necessary.
Then challenge yourself as you go through your day:
What am I allowing to derail me from fulfilling my life’s purpose?
Go out there—“choose to live your life fully, show the world your love and kindness, and create the joyful life and business you love and deserve.”
If you continue to have challenges, connect with me. Asking for help is a sign of strength and confidence, not a sign of weakness.
Click on my Facebook page to share your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to hear what YOU have to say.
If you like this blog, please share it! “Your Time is Precious. Manage it Wisely.
It’s Your Life After All. “ (SM)
Are you struggling to move forward, but are aching to take your next big leap? Then schedule your Next Big Leap Strategy Session NOW. Your time and life are precious. I’m ready to Take My Next Big Leap!
Love is Kind, never terrorizing! Join the Movement! that is! I’m on worldwide mission to end family terrorism (more commonly known as domestic abuse), and to help save 1,000,0000 women so they can to become empowered and confident leaders in their homes and in their businesses. We know that when women and children can exist in a loving and kind environment, they thrive and can contribute to society. Together let’s create a kinder family, community, country and world. The Love is Kind Movement Join the Movement!